Everyone desires a mouthful of sparkling white teeth that are free of gaps or cracks. This is why getting dental implants can change your life! A foundation for replacement teeth that feel, look, and function like natural teeth is provided by dental implants. It's crucial to meet with an oral surgeon for a consultation before planning your operation to ensure that you are a good candidate. If you are searching for a local Implant dentist in Santa Clarita, then you can contact us.
Several things will happen while full mouth dental implants Santa Clarita
appointment and show up for your dental implant consultation, including:
- Talking about your aspirations and what you expect to accomplish
- Examining your facial structure and oral cavity visually for indicators of tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health issues
- the possibility of asking inquiries
- The oral surgeon will carefully inspect the patient's teeth, gums, and overall oral health during the consultation.
- The patient's medical background will be discussed by the oral surgeon.
- They will assess the patient's bone quality and quantity since a dental implant can only be placed successfully if there is sufficient healthy bone at the site where the patient's tooth was taken.
- Before receiving a dental implant, a patient with insufficient bone volume may require a bone graft.
Typically, the examination includes X-rays and computer tomography scans (CT scans). An x-ray examination assesses whether there is sufficient bone structure to insert the implant by revealing how dense the bone is. Additionally, the oral surgeon decides exactly where the implant should be placed.Why It's Important That You Visit:
Although this visit may be just for determining your eligibility generally, it also gives your dentist a clear picture of how to effectively care for your smile. If dental implants are advised, your dental team will need to make sure that the placement of your titanium implant posts is done in a safe, effective, and time-effective manner. Knowing the state of your oral health today will help you decide whether you need any preventative treatments (i.e., periodontal therapy, tooth extraction, or bone grafting).Consideration of Treatment Options:
The oral surgeon will discuss the various treatment choices with you after the evaluation. The primary dentist and the surgeon will come up with a treatment plan if dental implants are the best option for the patient. Do not be reluctant to inquire! To feel confident in your choice, you must be well informed.Care Plan:
The oral surgeon will go over the procedure once a dental implant therapy has been chosen, including:
- How much time the procedure will take
- How many appointments are required?
- Options for sedation dentistry and local anesthesia
- the phase of recuperation
- aftercare guidelines
Do your homework to discover the best specialist for the task before you even book a consultation for dental implants. It's critical to consult with a professional who can provide treatment from beginning to end. You'll feel more at ease knowing you won't need to consult an outside specialist for the surgical portion of the operation.
If searching for affordable dental implants in Santa Clarita ca
, then you can contact us.